WHAT WE OFFER
Are you looking for a place where you can change people’s lives? You’ve come to the right place. A haircut is not
just a haircut with us, it’s an experience, whether you’re giving a client a haircut, colour and highlights, waxing or one of our specialty services. It’s your skill matched with our proprietary tools and techniques that will set you up for success.
We also offer
- Established Guest Base
- Competitive pay PLUS commission on both service and retail sales
- Health benefits
- Ongoing education
- Friendly team environment
- Management opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll provide exceptional guest service, understand your guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner. #UnleashYourPotential
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a current Hairstylist license as required by provincial regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks. You may be closing out the system at the end of the day.
- You need to know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- If you enjoy moving around and staying active you can do that here. You’ll be standing, lifting, and reaching for the stars. You need to be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
- We use chemicals and fragrances in our treatments which you will smell. You must be ok with fragrances and chemicals.
All locations are locally owned and operated. We are a London, ON based franchisee and operate multiple salons in Southwestern Ontario. Being a family run company, we take pride in our operations where we focus on employees first culture and put a genuine effort to connect with all our employees