The Apprenticeship Program with us will provide you the required hours of practical training experience covering mandated subjects in order for you to obtain your license while working under the supervision of a journeyperson/licensed stylist. As a hired apprentice, you will be accountable for practicing and acquiring all the performance objectives. You will provide guests with excellent service providing the full range of hair care services offered by their salon, such as cutting, styling, coloring, washing and perming hair and providing wax treatments. We endeavor to provide every guest with a great experience every time they visit by providing quality consultations, exceptional service and the knowledge to duplicate the desired look at home.
- Has successfully completed Diploma in Hairstyling from a recognized school / college
- For foreign educated hairstylists, you have all necessary documentation as required by ministry
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in a competent, efficient and professional manner
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and cleaning duties
All locations are locally owned and operated. We are a London, ON based franchisee and operate multiple salons in Southwestern Ontario. Being a family run company, we take pride in our operations where we focus on employees first culture and put a genuine effort to connect with all our employees.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 16675_20230306